State Auto is known for their superior auto insurance programs. It is the primary focus of this carrier. State Auto works hard to make this possible. Recent changes in the company have decreased the rates for North Texas. Contact us to get with a superior auto insurance company today.
State Auto provides state minimum liability with all auto policies. This can be increased to provide more protection. Bodily injury and Property damage you are liable for is covered under this.
You can also add uninsured motorist liability to protect yourself from drivers without insurance or drivers who failed to provide proof of coverage (Ex. Hit and run drivers). This will pay you for the Bodily injury and Property damage the other driver is responsible for.
State Auto Packages
- Standard: This is the standard product offered by State Auto. All endorsements are available except the autoXtend coverage (See below). Roadside assistance can also be added.
- Plus: This automatically adds the autoXtend plus coverage (see below). Roadside assistance is included. Accident forgiveness awarded after being with State Auto for 5 years with no accidents in the past 35 months. Violation forgiveness awarded after being with State Auto for 3 years with no violations.
- Premier: This automatically adds the autoXtend premier coverage (see below). Roadside assistance included. Accident forgiveness awarded after being with State Auto for 3 years with no accidents in the past 35 months. Violation forgiveness awarded after being with State Auto for1 year with no violations.
Damage to your auto
You can add collision coverage with State Auto at varying deductibles. Collision deductibles with State Auto can go as low as $100.
Comprehensive coverage is also available and the deductible can go as low as $100. The deductible is waived for small chips and dings on the glass. The coverage protects against perils like hail, fire, and theft.
If the you have your home insurance with State Auto, one deductible will apply for losses that affect both the auto and the home. The highest of the two.
Additional Coverage Available
- Gap coverage: State Auto will pay for the difference from what is owed on the loan and the settlement from State Auto after a total loss.
- Total Loss Plus: Must have the plus or premier package and the vehicle must be less than two years old. This will cover the vehicle at replacement cost after a total loss. Normally, you are covered at actual cash value (replacement cost minus depreciation).
- Roadside Assistance: Pays for extraction if stuck, delivery of supplies, battery jump start, changing tires, lockout services up to $100. 8 maximum claims per year.
- Full Safety Glass: Plus or premier package required. Waives the deductible for glass claims. Chips and dings on glass already covered without this endorsement.
- Rental Car Reimbursement: Covers the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Collision deductible waived after a total loss. Also, if the other driver is a State Auto customer.
- Comprehensive deductible waived after total loss.
- Cellular phone coverage: Covers cell phone and other electronics up to $500 after a covered loss. Normally, this is excluded on an auto policy.
- Locksmith coverage up to $250.
- Emergency Ambulance expense up to $10,000.
- Death indemnity added.
Covers everything the autoXtend plus package covers with higher limits.
Cities we offer StateAuto Auto in. We also offer StateAuto Auto in the entire in Texas!
Arlington, Allen, Argyle, Azle, Addison, Bedford, Benbrook, Burleson, Carrollton, Colleyville, Coppell, Crowley, Dallas, Denton, Euless, Fort Worth, Flower mound, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Kennedale, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, North Richland Hills, Prosper, Plano, Roanoke, Saginaw, Southlake, The Colony, Watauga, Westlake, Whitney.