A renter’s policy is necessary if you are not the owner of your unit or home and are only renting. This policy will only cover the contents owned by you in the house. Liability protection included.
Click below to learn more about home insurance.Home Insurance
Click the link below to learn more about the HO-4 Product.The HO-4 Form
Optional coverage with our carriers includes:
- Replacement cost loss settlement on the contents of the home.
- Equipment breakdown coverage (Can cover the water heater).
- Identity theft expense coverage.
- Blanket coverage for certain items.
- Fungi coverage
- Seepage coverage
- Earthquake coverage (normally excluded)
- Sinkhole coverage (normally excluded)
- Extended coverage to other properties
Carriers that offer Renter’s Insurance:
Travelers Renter's Insurance Kemper Renter's Insurance State Auto Renter's Insurance UPC Renter's Insurance Homeowner's of America Renter's Insurance Pacific Specialty Renter's Insurance Progressive Renter's Insurance MetLife Renter's Insurance
DFW cities we provide Renter’s Insurance to (We also serve the entire state of Texas!):
Arlington, Allen, Argyle, Azle, Addison, Bedford, Benbrook, Burleson, Carrollton, Colleyville, Coppell, Crowley, Dallas, Denton, Euless, Fort Worth, Flower mound, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Kennedale, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, North Richland Hills, Prosper, Plano, Roanoke, Saginaw, Southlake, The Colony, Watauga, Westlake, Whitney.