Investment properties are often high risk and it can be difficult to find affordable insurance. The landlord insurance policy is exactly the same as the home insurance policy, but you are not occupying the home full time. Sometimes, this coverage is referred to as a dwelling fire policy. This can also be used for vacation homes.
Click below to learn about home insuranceHome Insurance
Optional coverage with our carriers includes:
- Replacement cost loss settlement on the contents of the home.
- Equipment breakdown coverage (Can cover the water heater).
- Identity theft expense coverage.
- Blanket coverage for certain items.
- Fungi coverage
- Seepage coverage
- Earthquake coverage (normally excluded)
- Sinkhole coverage (normally excluded)
- Extended coverage to other properties
Carriers that offer landlord Insurance:
Travelers Landlord Kemper Landlord State Auto Landlord UPC Landlord Homeowner's of America Landlord Pacific Specialty Landlord MetLife Landlord Foremost Landlord
DFW cities we provide Landlord Insurance to (We also serve the entire state of Texas!):
Arlington, Allen, Argyle, Azle, Addison, Bedford, Benbrook, Burleson, Carrollton, Colleyville, Coppell, Crowley, Dallas, Denton, Euless, Fort Worth, Flower mound, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Kennedale, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, North Richland Hills, Prosper, Plano, Roanoke, Saginaw, Southlake, The Colony, Watauga, Westlake, Whitney.