Included, Optional Coverage
Boat and Auxiliary Equipment
- Covers physical damage for your boat, outboard motors, portable fuel tanks, electric starting equipment including batteries, controls supplied by the manufacturer.
- Physical damage covered while the boat is out of water included.
- Travelers will pay for the expense to recover the boat after a loss.
- Covered at agreed value.
- Pays out for personal property on the boat at a ACV basis.
Commercial Towing and Assistance
- Reimburses for the expenses of towing a boat. Cost of reasonable expenses to deliver gas, oil, parts or a loaned battery (excluding the cost of the items themselves) or emergency labor while away from a safe harbor or while on land.
- Covers bodily injury and property damage the insured is legally liable for.
- Covers accidental fuel spill liability.
- Covers the medical expense the insured is legally liable to pay.
- Covers the bodily injury and property damage your family is entitled from an uninsured boater.
- Extends coverage to boats you are operating but do not own.
Newly Acquired Boat
- Coverage will extend to a boat you recently purchased.
- Online Services available. Phone app included.
Back to Top
- Provides coverage for the boat trailer.
- Subject to a deductible.
- Changes the loss settlement from agreed value to ACV for a reduced premium.
- Adds an additional insured to the policy.
|Antique & Classic Boats
- Used to cover antique & classic boats.
|Electronic Navigational Equipment
- Provides coverage for a loss to navigational equipment.
- Provides coverage for mechanical breakdown.
|Named Operator Restriction
- Changes the policy to named operator for reduced premium and permissions.
- Extends coverage for navigational situations that are not normally covered.