IncludedAmendatory Endorsement 11/10 Rental Dwelling Endorsement 09/02
- Covers the cost of materials and labor to rebuild after a covered loss.
- All Peril
- Covers the structures not attached to the main dwelling.
- Covers the contents of the home.
- Replacement cost available.
Perils Insured Against:
- Fire or Lighting.
- Windstorm and Hail.
- Riot or Civil Commotion.
- Vandalism or Malicious.
- Falling Objects.
- Weight of Ice, Snow, or sleet.
- Discharge or Overflow of water or stream.
- Rupturing, Cracking, Burning, or Bulging.
- Sudden and Accidental damage from electrical currents artificially generated.
- Breakage of glass or safety glazing material.
Loss of Use
- Covers additional living expenses after a covered loss.
- Coverage for bodily injury and property damage the insured may be liable for.
- Can go up to $500,000. Higher limits must be approved by underwriting.
- Covers medical payments the insured may be liable for.
- Debris Removal.
- Reasonable repairs.
- Fire Department Service Charge up to $750.
- Emergency removal of property up to 30 days.
- Emergency living expense up to $500.
- Refrigerated contents up to $1,000.
- ID theft and credit protection up to $1,000. (Increased limits available).
- Data and records up to $1,500. (Does not include business)
- Lock replacement included.
- Reward coverage included for stolen items up to $5,000.
- Trees, Shrubs, and Plants: $500 per item/ 5% aggregate. (Can be increased)
- Land up to $10,000.
- Inflation protection.
- Landlord Furnishings up to $2,500.
- Fungus and mold remediation up to $2,500.
- Online Services available. Including App.
- Available deductibles: Wind/Hail deductible: 1% and 2%. AOP Deductible: $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, 1%, 2%, 5%.
|Earthquake and Volcanic Eruption||
|Replacement Cost on Contents||
|Home Computer Coverage||
|Increased Loss Assessment Coverage||
|Increased Coverage on Money||
|Increased Coverage on Silverware and Goldware:||
|Increased Coverage on Credit Card||
|Private Structures Rented to Others||
|Increased coverage on business property||
|Increased coverage on trees, plants and shrubs||
|Backup of sewer, drain and sump pump||
|Ordinance or Law Coverage||
|Incidental Business Occupancy by You||
|Additional Residences Rented to others||
|Additional Residences Occupied by You||
|Incidental Farming Personal Liability||
|Fungus and Mold Buyback Coverage||
|Increased coverage on theft of tools||
|Increased coverage on memorabilia, souvenirs and collector’s items||
|Actual Cash Value Loss Settlement on Roof||
|Dwelling under construction||
|Specific Structures Away from Residence Premises||
|Scheduled Personal Property||
|Coverage A Plus||
Back to Top
|Age of Dwelling||The younger the dwelling the better the discount.|
|Age of insured||Discount for clients 55 years or older.|
|Roof Covering||There is a discount if the roof is covered with a hail resistant roof.|
|MetRewards||The insured will receive a discount if they are with MetLife for over 59 months (Approx. 5 years)|
|Protective Devices||The insured will receive a discount if they have a fire alarm, Burglar alarm, auto sprinkler system, gated community, smoke detector, deadbolt lock, fire extinguisher. All can be combined for a maximum of 20% discount. (Proof Required)|
|Multi-policy discount||Applied if the insured has other business with MetLife.|
|ExpressIt payment discount||Discount for using the auto-EFT option.|