IncludedRenter’s Contract Special Provisions
- Covers the contents within the home.
Perils insured against:
- Fire and Lighting.
- Sudden and Accidental Damage from Smoke.
- Windstorm, Hurricane, and Hail.
- Aircraft and Vehicles.
- Vandalism and Malicious Mischief.
- Riot and Civil Commotion.
- Falling Objects.
- Weight of ice, snow, sleet.
- Accidental Discharge or Overflow of water or steam.
- Sudden and accidental tearing apart, cracking, burning, or bulging.
- Sudden and accidental damage from artificially generated electrical current.
- Volcanic Eruption.
|$200||· Money, bank notes, bullion, gold other than goldware, silver other than silverware, platinum other than platinum ware, coins, medals, script, stored value cards and smart cards.|
|$500||· Property, away from the “residence premises”, used primarily for “business” purposes.|
|$1,500||· Securities, accounts, deeds, evidences of debt, letters of credit, notes other than bank notes, manuscripts, personal records, passports, tickets and stamps. This dollar limit applies to these categories regardless of the medium (such as paper or computer software) on which the material exists.
· Watercraft of all types, including their trailers, furnishings, equipment and outboard engines or motors.
· Trailers or semitrailers not used with watercraft of all types.
· Loss by theft of jewelry, watches, furs, precious and semiprecious stones.
|$2,500||· Loss by theft of firearms and related equipment.
· property, on the “residence premises”, used primarily for “business” purposes.
· Loss by theft of silverware, silver-plated ware, goldware, gold-plated ware, platinum ware, platinum-plated ware and pewterware. This includes flatware, hollowware, tea sets, trays and trophies made of or including silver, gold or pewter.
Loss of Use
- Covers the addition all living expenses.
- Covers the bodily injury and property damage the insured is liable for.
- Covers the medical payments the insured may be liable for.
- Debris Removal.
- Reasonable Repairs.
- Trees, Shrubs, Plants and lawns: Up to $250 per tree.
- Property removed.
- Ordinance of law at 10%.
- Fire department service charge up to $500.
- Loss assessment up to $1,000.
- Up to $500 for credit card forgery
- Available deductibles: 500, 1000, 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%.
|ID Theft Coverage||
|Increase limit on jewelry, watches and furs||
|Personal property replacement cost coverage||
|Age of home||
|Hail resistant roof||