Included, Optional Coverage, Discounts
- Covers the part of the structure the insured owns.
- Replacement cost coverage.
- Covers structures not attached to the main dwelling.
- Covers the contents within the home.
Perils insured against:
- Fire and Lighting.
- Sudden and Accidental Damage from Smoke.
- Windstorm, Hurricane, and Hail.
- Aircraft and Vehicles.
- Vandalism and Malicious Mischief.
- Riot and Civil Commotion.
- Falling Objects.
- Weight of ice, snow, sleet.
- Accidental Discharge or Overflow of water or steam.
- Sudden and accidental tearing apart, cracking, burning, or bulging.
- Sudden and accidental damage from artificially generated electrical current.
- Volcanic Eruption.
||· Money, bank notes, bullion, gold other than goldware, silver other than silverware, platinum other than platinum ware, coins, medals, script, stored value cards and smart cards.
||· Property, away from the “residence premises”, used primarily for “business” purposes.
||· Securities, accounts, deeds, evidences of debt, letters of credit, notes other than bank notes, manuscripts, personal records, passports, tickets and stamps. This dollar limit applies to these categories regardless of the medium (such as paper or computer software) on which the material exists.
· Watercraft of all types, including their trailers, furnishings, equipment and outboard engines or motors.
· Trailers or semitrailers not used with watercraft of all types.
· Loss by theft of jewelry, watches, furs, precious and semiprecious stones.
||· Loss by theft of firearms and related equipment.
· property, on the “residence premises”, used primarily for “business” purposes.
· Loss by theft of silverware, silver-plated ware, goldware, gold-plated ware, platinum ware, platinum-plated ware and pewterware. This includes flatware, hollowware, tea sets, trays and trophies made of or including silver, gold or pewter.
Loss of Use
- Covers the addition al living expenses.
- Covers the bodily injury and property damage the insured is liable for.
- Covers the medical payments the insured may be liable for.
- Debris Removal.
- Reasonable Repairs.
- Trees, Shrubs, Plants and lawns: Up to $250 per tree.
- Property removed.
- Ordinance of law at 10%.
- Fire department service charge up to $500.
- Loss assessment up to $1,000.
- Up to $500 for credit card forgery
- Back up of sewage or drains up to $5,000 included.
- Foundation coverage up to $25,000.
- Continuous or repeated leakage from a plumbing, heating or AC system.
- Available deductibles: 500, 1000, 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%.
Back to Top
|ID Theft Coverage
- Can cover the expenses with ID theft up to $15,000.
|Increase limit on jewelry, watches and furs
|Personal property replacement cost coverage
- Adds personal property replacement cost loss settlement.
- Up to $5,000 per item.
- Underwriter approval and photo required for anything that is over.
- Maximum for one item is $20,000.
- Central alarm required for anything over $10,000.
- Maximum total is $40,000.
- Personal Injury Liability. Similar to Ho-201, But Without Wrongful Eviction.
- Lock Replacement Coverage If Keys Are Stolen, Up To $500. No Deductible.
- Unauthorized Use of Bank Transfer Cards Limit Increased To $2,500.
- Bullion and Valuable Papers Limit Is Increased To $2,500.
- Jewelry/ Watches/Furs Limit Is Increased To $1,500.
- Refrigerated Products Broadened to Include Any Loss Of Power Not Under Control Of Insured. No Deductible.
- Loss Assessment Up To $1,000. $250 Deductible.
- Reward Reimbursement Up To $1,000.
- Fire Department Service Charge Up To $1,000. No Deductible.
- Trial and Investigation Expense Reimbursement Increased To $250 A Day.
Back to Top
- Available as a standalone discount.
- Available on homes 5 years or newer. Builder must be on list.
- Home must be younger than 10 years and roof must be younger than 2 years.
- Available if the purchase date equals the effective date. No refi’s or deed transfers.
- Available for central only. Proof required.
- Available if the home lies in a gated community.
|Age of home
- Available if the home is younger than 25 years. Younger the better.
|Hail resistant roof
- Will exclude losses due to hail. Proof required.