Why Choose Chubb Insurance?
There are many reasons to insure your home and auto with Chubb. Below are some of the highlights.
Chubb Home Highlights
- World-renowned claim service: Chubb’s highly skilled claim service professionals are available 24/7 to respond quickly to a covered loss. Every effort is made to contact you within 6 hours of your report of loss, and in most cases we issue payment within 48 hours of a claim’s settlement.
- Extended replacement cost: With Chubb’s extended replacement cost coverage, they pay what it takes to have your home repaired or rebuilt- even if the cost exceeds your policy limit.
- Discounts: Chubb helps you minimize your costs without compromising coverage- through multi-policy discounts and additional savings opportunities for loyalty and a loss-free history.
- Cash Payment Option: If rebuilding after a covered total loss doesn’t make sense for you-or you’d prefer to build somewhere else- you can choose cash up to your policy limit instead. The same applies when replacing a covered item that has been lost, stolen or damaged.
- Expert Home Appraisals: Chubb’s complimentary appraisal service, they help assess the proper amount of coverage for your home and family and offer personalized security and fire prevention advice to help keep you safe.
- Temporary Living Expenses: When you can’t live in your home due to a covered loss or forced evacuation, we can help you find a comparable place to stay, and we’ll cover the increase in expenses until you can go home again (includes pet kenneling).
- Rebuilding to Code: If you choose to rebuild after a covered loss, Chubb will pay the added expense to bring it up to the current code – including new plumbing and wiring.
- Industry-Leading Coverage: Chubb offers many industry-leading coverages and options, including family protection, which covers expenses for victims of kidnap and ransom, carjacking and other such crimes worldwide. Additional notable coverage options include Excess liability limits as high as $50 million, and Primary and Excess Flood Insurance.
- Complimentary Services: Chubb has a wildfire and hurricane defense teams ready to deploy to affected areas to protect your investment. Identity theft is also included.
- Solid financial strength: Your home and possessions should be covered by a financially secure organization. Chubb receives consistently high ratings for financial strength from A.M. Best, Moody’s and Standard and Poor’s, the leading independent analyst for the insurance industry.
Chubb Auto Highlights
- One Deductible: If a covered loss affects more than one vehicle, one deductible will apply.
- One Limit for Roadside and Rental Car: Chubb will pay up to $15,000 for towing, roadside service, and rental car. No daily limit to deal with.
- Up to $1 Million combined single limit available: This limit is available for bodily injury, property damage, and uninsured motorist liability coverage.
- Worldwide coverage: Your policy protects your autos no matter what country you are in. It even covers new vehicles you purchase overseas.
- Agreed Value: All vehicles on your policy are covered at agreed value. This means you don’t have to worry about depreciation after a claim.
- Repair Shop Choice: You will still receive all of the benefits of your policy even if you choose a repair shop no in the Chubb’s network.
- Lock replacement coverage: No deductible. Up to $1,500 to replace the locks of your vehicle after theft.
Click here for an auto insurance quote