Travelers Condominium business owner’s policy offers and affordable way for you to obtain property and liability insurance. This policy includes key coverages that are important to any business, and also offers additional business-specific options that are important for any condominium association.
- Appurtenant Buildings and Structures
- Building Glass
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Business Personal Property Oﬀ Premises
- Employee Dishonesty
- Equipment Breakdown
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Buildings
- Ordinance or Law Coverage
- Outdoor Trees, Shrubs and Plants
- Signs Coverage
Items considered part of building coverage:
- Alarm systems
- Appliances used for refrigeration, ventilating, cooking, dishwashing or laundering
- Fire extinguishing equipment
- Floor coverings
- Lawn maintenance and snow removal equipment
- Lobby and hallway furnishings
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Retaining walls
General Liability Coverage
General liability coverage protects you against claims for damages because of bodily injury or property damage to others resulting from your business operations.
- General liability limits of $1 million per occurrence/ $2 million aggregate are standard. Higher limits of $2 million per occurrence/ $4 million aggregate available.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Medical payments for $5,000 per person
- Damage to premises rented to you is included up to $300,000. Limit may be increased.
- Host liquor liability
- Limited worldwide coverage
- Personal and advertising injury
- Premises liability
- Products/completed operations liability
Click below to request a quote.
Additional Coverage you can add to this product:
This increases limits on the policy and adds coverage. Click below to learn more.
Cyber liability is a very important coverage to have. Click below to learn more.
World Business Essentials
Does your business operate around the world? Get protected correctly with Travelers. Click below to learn more.