- Covers the part of the structure you are responsible for.
- Open Peril Coverage.
- Replacement cost coverage.
- Covers structures not attached to the main dwelling.
- Covers the contents within the dwelling.
Perils Insured against:
- Fire or Lightning.
- Windstorm or Hail.
- Riot or Civil Commotion.
- Vandalism or Malicious Mischief.
- Falling Objects.
- Weight of Ice, Snow, or Sleet.
- Accidental Discharge or Overflow of water or steam.
- Sudden and accidental tearing apart, cracking, burning, or bulging.
- Sudden and accidental damage from artificially generated electrical current.
- Volcanic Eruption.
Loss of Use
- Covers the additional living expenses.
- Up to $500,000.
- Covers the medical expenses you may be liable for.
- Ordinance or Law: Included at 10%.
- Debris Removal.
- Reasonable Repairs.
- Trees, Shrubs, and Other Plants: Perils covered against: Fire or Lightning; Explosion; Riot or Civil Commotion; Aircraft; Vehicles not owned or operated by a resident of the “residence premises”; Vandalism or Malicious Mischief; or Theft. $500 a tree.
- Fire department service charge up to $500.
- Property Removed.
- Credit Card, Electronic Fund Transfer Card, or Access device, forgery and counterfeit money. Up to $500.
- Loss assessment up to $1,000.
- Glass or Safety Glazing Material.
- Landlord’s furnishings up to $2,500.
- Grave Markers up to $5,000.
- Available deductibles: 1%, 2%, 3%, 5% $2500, $1000 for all perils including wind and hail.
|Increased Special Limits||
|Additional amounts to coverage A||
|Coverage to rented residences||
|Equipment breakdown coverage||
|Golf Cart Coverage||
|Limited Fungi or microbes coverage||
|Limited Water Backup||
|Limited Water Damage||
|Other locations occupied by insured||
|Other members of the household:||
|Other structures rented to others||
|Outboard motors and watercraft||
|Replacement cost loss settlement personal property
|Student Away from Home||
|Loss Assessment Coverage||
|Water Damage Coverage||
|Premier Condo Endorsement||· Personal property replacement cost
· Coverage D extended for one week
· Personal Injury Liability
· Property Damage to others increased from $500 to $1,000
· Loss Assessment Increased from $1,000 to $5,000.
· Refrigerated Products – loss due to power failure: $500 per occurrence.
· Lock replacement coverage up to $500 per occurrence.
· Extended theft coverage for residence premises occasionally rented to others.
· $500 reward for an insured who provides information to a theft conviction stemming from a covered loss
· Additional Coverage Amounts: Money increased to $300/ securities increased to $2,000/ Credit Card increased to $2,500/ jewelry, watches & furs increased to $5,000 ($2,500 per item)/silverware, goldware & pewterware increased to $5,000/ theft of firearms increased to $5,000/ Business property on premises increased to $3,000, off premises increased to $1,000.
|Age of home||
|Age of insured||