IncludedAuto Contract Medical Payment Amendment Provisions Supplementary Payments Cancellation Provision
Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Available single limits for BI: 100,200,300,500.
- Available split limits for BI: 30/60, 50/100, 250/500, 500/500.
- Available limits for PD: 25,50,100,250,500.
- Bail Bonds: $250
- Loss of earnings due to settlement: $200 a day.
- If the insured has a State Auto home policy, one deductible applies to the incident if both the home and auto are affected. Highest deductible applies.
- Access to State Auto Connect.
|Personal Injury Protection||
|Uninsured motorist bodily injury and property damage.||
|Auto Loan/ Lease Coverage||· Pays for the difference from what is owed on the loan and the settlement from State Auto after a total loss.|
|Roadside Assistance Coverage||· Can be 15 miles or 100 miles. Can pay for extraction if stuck, delivery of supplies, battery jump start, changing tires, lockout services up to $100. 8 maximum claims per year.|
|Custom Equipment Coverage||· $1,500 included already with AUTOXtended endorsement.
· Available limits: $1000/$2000/$3000/$4000/$5000.
|Extended Non-Owned Coverage||· Extends the coverage from the policy to vehicles the insured does not own.|
|Named Non-Owned Coverage:||· Extends the coverage from the policy to vehicles the insured does not owned. Must be a named driver.|
|Transportation Expenses Coverage||· Available limits: 30/900, 50/1500, 75/2250, 100/3000.
· Not available with named non-owner policy.
|Named Driver Exclusion||· Drivers can be excluded from coverage on the policy.|
|Auto Death Indemnity and Total Disability Coverage||· Available Auto Death Limits: $5,000/$10,000. Weekly limit of liability for total disability is $60 with a $200 week maximum.|
|Accident Prevention Course Discount||
|Paid in Full Discount||
|State Auto Start Up Factor||
|State Auto Safety 360||