IncludedAuto Contract Medical Payment Amendment Provisions Supplementary Payments Cancellation Provision Premier Endorsement
Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Available single limits for BI: 100,200,300,500.
- Available split limits for BI: 30/60, 50/100, 250/500, 500/500.
- Available limits for PD: 25,50,100,250,500.
- Bail Bonds: $250
- Loss of earnings due to settlement: $200 a day.
- If the insured has a State Auto home policy, one deductible applies to the incident if both the home and auto are affected. Highest deductible applies.
- Access to State Auto Connect.
- Accident Forgiveness: Must be with State Auto for 3 years with no accidents in the past 35 Months when the discount is applied.
- Violation Forgiveness: Must be with State Auto for 1 years with no violations in the past 35 months when the discount is applied.
- AUTOXtended Premier Coverage: (Only available with protection plus package)
- Bail Bonds: $500
- Coverage for first aid at the time of accident.
- $200 for reasonable expenses for attorney’s fees.
- Waiver of Collision deductible: The other driver is a StateAuto customer or the other drive is at fault for the incident. Deductible waived for a total loss.
- Waiver of Comprehensive deductible: Waived after a total loss or if the other driver is not insured.
- Waiver of uninsured motorist’s property damage deductible.
- Customizing Equipment: $1,500
- Personal Effects: $500 that covers damage from fire or lighting.
- Pet Coverage: $750 that covers the expense for your pet if they are injured during an accident. No deductible.
- Cellular Phone – actual cash value loss settlement up to $1,000. Also covers other electronics for theft and damage. No deductible.
- Global Positioning Systems – actual cash value loss settlement up to $1,000. No deductible.
- Rented Vehicle Coverage: Covers damage to a rented vehicle up to the policy limits.
- Increased Transportation Expenses Coverage: $20 per day/$600 Maximum. Added on top of the limits in the policy if this coverage is included.
- Locksmith Services: $500
- Emergency Travel Expense: $600 to cover lodging, meals, and transportation back to your home.
- Emergency Ambulance Expense: $25,000 to cover ambulance ride from scene of accident.
- Total Disability wage loss – $200 per week/ maximum 52 weeks for disability after an accident.
- Death Indemnity: $50,000 per insured/ $100,000 per accident.
|Personal Injury Protection||
|Uninsured motorist bodily injury and property damage.||
|Auto Loan/ Lease Coverage||· Pays for the difference from what is owed on the loan and the settlement from State Auto after a total loss.|
|Auto Replacement Cost – Total Loss Plus (Plus and Premier only)||· Does not apply when the vehicle is older than 2 years.|
|Roadside Assistance Coverage||· Can be 15 miles or 100 miles. Can pay for extraction if stuck, delivery of supplies, battery jump start, changing tires, lockout services up to $100. 8 maximum claims per year.|
|Custom Equipment Coverage||· $1,500 included already with AUTOXtended endorsement.
· Available limits: $1000/$2000/$3000/$4000/$5000.
|Extended Non-Owned Coverage||· Extends the coverage from the policy to vehicles the insured does not own.|
|Full Safety Glass Coverage (Plus and Premier only)||· Waives the comprehensive deductible if the glass on the vehicle needs to be completely replaced.|
|Named Non-Owned Coverage:||· Extends the coverage from the policy to vehicles the insured does not owned. Must be a named driver.|
|Transportation Expenses Coverage||· Available limits: 30/900, 50/1500, 75/2250, 100/3000.
· Not available with named non-owner policy.
|Original Equipment Manufacturer parts coverage (Plus and Premier only)||· Provides repair or replacement of property with the same kind and quality.|
|Named Driver Exclusion||· Drivers can be excluded from coverage on the policy.|
|Auto Death Indemnity and Total Disability Coverage||· Available Auto Death Limits: $5,000/$10,000. Weekly limit of liability for total disability is $60 with a $200 week maximum.|
|Accident Prevention Course Discount||
|Paid in Full Discount||
|State Auto Start Up Factor||
|State Auto Safety 360||