Return to Progressive PageReturn to Carrier's Page
Included, Optional Coverage, Discounts
Personal Property Coverage
- Covered anywhere in the world.
- Up to $500,000.
- $15,000 minimum.
Perils Insured Against:
- Fire Or Lightning
- Windstorm Or Hail
- Riot Or Civil Commotion
- Vandalism Or Malicious Mischief
- Falling Objects
- Weight Of Ice, Snow Or Sleet
- Accidental Discharge Or Overflow Of Water Or Steam
- Sudden And Accidental Tearing Apart, Cracking, Burning Or Bulging
- Sudden And Accidental Damage From Artificially Generated Electrical Current
- Breakage of Glass Or Safety Glazing Material
- Volcanic Eruption
- Ordinance or Law
- Earth Movement
- Water Damage
- Power Interruption
- Nuclear Hazard
- Intentional Loss
- Government Taking or Destruction
- Illegal or Criminal Acts
- Diminished Value
|10% or $1,000 whichever is greater
- 10% or $1,000 whichever is greater: Moved from the residence while it is being repaired.
- Available for the first 30 days in a newly acquired premises.
- $1,000: Securities, accounts, deeds, evidences of debt, letters of credit, notes other than bank notes, manuscripts, personal records, passports, tickets and stamps. This dollar limit.
- Money, bank notes, bullion, gold other than goldware, silver other than silverware, platinum other than platinumware, coins, medals, scrip, stored value cards and smart cards.
- Property away from premises used for business purposes.
- Securities, accounts, deeds, evidences of debt, letters of credit, notes other than bank notes, manuscripts, personal records, passports, tickets and stamps.
- Watercraft of all types, including their furnishings, equipment and outboard engines or motors.
- Trailers or semitrailers of all types.
- Loss by theft of jewelry, watches, furs, precious and semiprecious stones.
- Electronic apparatus and accessories, while in or upon a “motor vehicle”, but only if the apparatus is equipped to be operated by power from the “motor vehicle’s” electrical system while still capable of being operated by other power sources.
- Electronic apparatus and accessories used primarily for “business” while away from the “residence premises” and not in or upon a “motor vehicle”. The apparatus must be equipped to be operated by power from the “motor vehicle’s” electrical system while still capable of being operated by other power sources.
- Art glass windows and other works of art such as, but not limited to paintings, statuary (including but not limited to Hummels), marbles, bronzes, porcelains, rare glass, and bric-abrac.
- Collections including but not limited to baseball cards, comic books, album covers and any other memorabilia. This limit applies regardless of the number of collections or collectibles.
- Bicycles and related equipment.
- Loss by theft of tools.
- Loss by theft of firearms, related equipment, and ammunition.
- Loss by theft of silverware, silver-plated ware, goldware, gold-plated ware, platinumware, platinum-plated ware and pewterware. This includes flatware, hollowware, tea sets, trays and trophies made of or including silver, gold or pewter.
- Property used primarily for “business” purposes that is located on the “residence premises” at the time of loss. Loss by theft of personal computers, including but not limited to tablet, laptop and desktop computers, accessories, and related peripherals such as disk drives, printers, and commercial software. We will not pay for other software or lost data.
- Loss by theft of electronic equipment and related data, including but not limited to: (1) Televisions, audio, video and other electronic media playing and/or recording devices. (2) Audio and video media storage devices such as dvds, records, cds, and tapes. (3) Cameras, projectors and related equipment. (4) Gaming systems including their games and accessories.
Loss of Use
- Covers additional living expenses.
- Can also cover fair rental value.
- 40% of coverage C.
- Debris Removal.
- Emergency Repairs.
- Trees, Shrubs, and Other Plants. $500 a tree. Covered Perils: Fire or Lightning; Explosion; Riot or Civil Commotion; Aircraft; Vehicles not owned or operated by a resident of the “residence premises”; Vandalism or Malicious Mischief; or Theft.
- Fire department service charge. Up to $500.
- Property Removed up to 30 days.
- Credit card, fund transfer card, forgery and counterfeit money. Up to $1,000.
- Building additions and alterations. Up to 10% of coverage C.
- Pays for the bodily injury and the property damage the insured is legally liable to pay.
- Also pays for the counsel.
- Available limits: $100,000/$300,000/$500,000.
- Loss Assessment
- Contractual Liability
- Property Owned
- Property rented, occupied, used or in care of.
- Liability insured by a nuclear energy liability policy.
- Claim Expense
- First Aid
- Damage to Property of Others.
- Covered the medical payments the insured may be liable for.
- Does not cover Trampolines.
- Available limits: $1,000/$2,500/$5,000.
- Available limits include: $250, $500, $1,000.
Progressive Renter’s and Auto Benefits
- If an incident effects both your renter’s and auto, the auto deductible will apply.
- Online services and mobile app available.
Back to Top
|Increased Special Limit on Jewelry
- Replaces the special limit of $1,000 with a higher limit.
|Home Computer Coverage
- Covers the home computers at a higher limit.
|Scheduled Personal Property
- Available only for jewelry.
- Progressive does not offer a blanket schedule for items.
- A complete description, including price, is required on each item. The descriptions will be entered on the last page of the quote. Description should include make, model, color, clarity and size.
- Appraisals or bills of sale and a color photo must accompany single items worth $5,000 or more.
- Schedules which total over $10,000 or include individual items worth more than $5,000 should be submitted for approval prior to binding.
- Central station burglar alarm is required for schedules over $50,000.
- Loose diamonds or gemstones are not eligible for coverage.
|Homeshield R Package
- Includes the following: Water Backup/Sump Pump Coverage. Personal Injury Coverage. Home Computer Coverage. Increased Special Limits—Personal Property
Back to Top
- Available if the insured has an auto policy.
|Paid in Full
- Available if the insured pays in full.
- Available if the policy is quoted at least three days in the future.
- Available if the location is covered by manned security or a pass key.
- Available if the insured would like all documents sent to them electronically.
Return to Progressive PageReturn to Carrier's Page