- Coverage for contents.
- Subject to special limits.
- Replacement cost can be added.
- Fire or Lightning.
- Windstorm or Hail.
- Riot or Civil Commotion.
- Vandalism or Malicious Mischief.
- Falling Objects.
- Weight of ice, snow, or sleet.
- Accidental discharge or overflow of water or steam.
- Sudden and accidental tearing apart, cracking, burning, or bulging.
- Sudden and accidental damage from artificially generated current.
- Volcanic Eruption
- Common personal property exclusions.
|$500 on/$250 off||
Loss of Use
- Covers lost wages and additional living expenses while the house is being repaired.
- Up to $500,000.
- Claim expense.
- First Aid Expenses.
- Damage to property of others.
- Special limit to cover any medical expenses you are liable for on the property.
- Debris Removal.
- Reasonable repairs.
- Trees, Shrubs, and other plants. Up to $500 a tree. Covered Perils: Fire and lighting. Explosion. Riot or Civil Commotion. Aircraft. Vehicles.
- Fire department service charge up to $250.
- Property removed up to 30 days.
- Credit card, fund transfer card, forgery and counterfeit money up to $500.
- Loss Assessment up to $1,000.
- Online Services Available.
- Available deductibles: $500, $1,000, $1,500, $2,500, $5,000.
|Preferred Package||Special Limits Change:
Other Added Coverage:
|Superior Home Protection Package
|Building Ordinance or Law Coverage||
|Mold, Fungi, Bacteria, or Other Microbes||
|Replacement Cost Contents||
|Increased Unscheduled Jewelry & Silverware limits||
|Increased personal computer coverage||
|Home Freezer Contents Coverage||
|Identity Theft Coverage||
|Scheduled Personal Property||
|Age of home||