||Special Limits Change:
- $500: Money, Bank Notes, Coins.
- $5,000 on/ $2,000 off: Property used in business.
- $5,000: Securities, Accounts, Deeds. Watercraft and Equipment. Trailers not used with watercraft. Grave Markers. Jewelry and Furs (Theft). Silverware and Goldware (Theft). Firearms (Theft). Computer equipment. Antiques and fine arts. Rugs and carpets (Theft). Photographic and video equipment. Glassware and Crystal. Electronic Apparatus while not in or upon a motor vehicle. Musical Instruments. Tools.
- $50,000: Jewelry, furs, etc while in bank, safe deposit or trust company.
Other Added Coverage:
- Home freezer contents coverage.
- Replacement cost personal property.
- Ordinance or law coverage.
- $2,500 Water Backup Coverage. ($5,000 can be purchased at a discounted rate. )
- Enhanced watercraft coverage: Liability for ownership, maintenance, use, loading, or unloading of any watercraft that is 26 feet or less in length and either not motorized or with motor power of less than 50 horsepower, whether owned, rented or borrowed.
- 125% extended replacement cost coverage on home.
|Superior Home Protection Package
- Includes all the coverage in the preferred package.
- Coverage D is extended to add loss of use coverage to cover power interruption. As long as it is a covered peril.
- Broadened tree debris removal coverage.
- Fire department service charge increased to $750.
- Credit card, fund transfer card, forgery and counterfeit money coverage is increased from $500 to $3,000.
- Property away for the premises is increased to $5,000.
- Lock replacement coverage with a limit of $250 is added.
|Building Ordinance or Law Coverage
- Provides coverage for any loss due to construction, repair, demolition or zoning of the dwelling.
- Up to 10% of coverage A.
- Can provide up to $15,000 in coverage for the foundation alone.
|Mold, Fungi, Bacteria, or Other Microbes
- Can be added at 25% of Cov A or 50% of Cov A.
- $1,000 included in policy.
- Can be added up to $25,000 to coverage damages the insured is assessed for.
|Replacement Cost Contents
- Can change the loss settlement to replacement cost for contents.
|Increased Unscheduled Jewelry & Silverware limits
- Can raise the special limits for these unscheduled items to $10,000.
|Increased personal computer coverage
- Can raise the coverage amount up to $10,000 per item.
|Home Freezer Contents Coverage
- Can be added to include $500 for contents in the home freezer. Included in the preferred package.
|Identity Theft Coverage
- Can cover expenses from identity theft up to $25,000. No deductible applies to this coverage.
- Can be added at the following limits: $50,000, $100,000, $200,000, $300,000. Excluded if not added.
- Can be added at the following limits: $100,000, $200,000, $300,000, $500,000. Up to $300,000 for renters.
|Scheduled Personal Property
- Property can be scheduled if an appraisal is available or if it was covered on the prior policy.
- If added mid-term, you must have an appraisal younger than 30 days.
- You can schedule:
- Jewelry ($25,000 per item/ $100 total.)
- Furs ($7,500 per item/ $15,000 total)
- Cameras ($2,500 per item/ $15,000 total)
- Musical Instruments ($7,500 per item/ $15,000 total)
- Silverware ($2,500 per item/ $15,000 total)
- Golfer’s Equipment ($2,000 per item/ $5,000 total)
- Fine Arts ($10,000 per item/ $50,000 total)
- Postage Stamps ($1,000 pre-item/ $5,000 total)
- Rare and Current Coins ($1,000 limit per item/ $5,000 total)
- Firearms ($1,000 per item, $25,000 total)
- Computer and Media Equipment ($2,500 per item/ $15,000 total)
- Tools ($2,500 per item/ $15,000 total)