Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Available limits for BI: 30/60, 50/100, 100/300, 250/500.
- Available limits for PD: 25, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250.
- Legal coverage: Up to $200 a day for lost wages during a hearing or trial. Expenses incurred by the insured for first aid after an accident. All court costs levied against the insured.
- Special parts replacement: pays to replace certain major parts—like tire, brakes and batteries–no matter what their wear-and-tear/depreciated value at the time of the accident
- Online Services available. Including App.
- Deductible waived for small glass claims. If the windshield is chipped or cracked.
- No limit on towing and labor: If comprehensive and collision are purchased. No deductible.
- Deductible waived if the other vehicle is insured by MetLife.
- $12 a day provided for rental coverage. $25 a day if the vehicle is stolen.
- Items damaged by covered loss will be reimbursed up to $300.
- Replacement cost loss settlement for vehicles: with less than 15,000 miles or less than one year from time of purchase.
- Deductible savings benefit included: for each year without a claim, $50 deductible credit will be added. Goes up to $250.
|Uninsured Motorist Bodily injury and property damage.
|Personal Injury Protection||
|Non-owned Vehicle Coverage||· Coverage can be added to support vehicles you do not own.|
|Vehicle Conversion or Customization||· Provides coverage for the parts of a customized vehicle.|
|Substitute Transportation Expense||· Provides coverage for rental car expenses.|
|Motor Home Coverage
|· Allows you to cover motor homes on your policy.|
|Automobile Lease or Loan Gap Coverage
|· Pays for the amount owed to the leasing or loan company after a total loss.|
|Custom Sound Equipment||· Provides coverage for custom sound equipment in the vehicle.|
|Lyft Driver||· Coverage will change to extend liability and damage to your auto if you are a Lyft driver.|
|Motorcycle Coverage||· Allows you to cover motorcycles on an auto policy.|
Back to Top
|Clean in Three||Clean driving record for the past three years.|
|Clean in Five||Clean driving record for the past five years.|
|Clean in Seven||Clean driving record for the past seven years.|
|Utility Vehicle Discount||Provided to utility vehicles only.|
|Safety Device Discounts||Available if the vehicles have passive restraints or anti-lock brakes.|
|Driving Safety Discounts||Driver improvement course was complete.|
|Anti-Theft Device Discount||Active disabling devices or passive disabling devices.|
|Resident Student Discount||Available for the operator is a student under 25 years of age and lives on campus at least 100 miles away from the home.|
|Multi-policy discount||Available if the insured is has other business with MetLife.|
|Discount for Farm Vehicles||Available for farm vehicles when 50% of the insured’s income is from farming or ranching.|
|My Journey||Available if you sign up for the My Journey program. They provide you with a device that tracks vehicle usage. You will drive around with this for 24 months. Upon renewal you will receive a personal rate. There will be an enrollment discount to start, then you receive a discount upon renewal based on your driving.|
|Good Student Discount||Available when a driver older than 16 but younger than 25 has at least a B average and can provide a report card.|
|Homeownership Discount||Available when the insured is a homeowner.|
|Protective Enclosure Discount||Available when the insured’s vehicle is in a closed enclosure.|
|Tenure Discount||The longer the insured has been employed the better the discount.|
|Welcome Discount||Available when the insured is new business and has multiple policies.|
|ExpressIt payment discount||Discount for using the auto-EFT option.|
|Superior Driving Discount (MetRewards)||· Larger each driver goes without accidents or violations with MetLife the higher the reward.
· Clean driving record for the past three years.
· Clean driving record for the past five years.
· Clean driving record for the past seven years.
|Defensive Driver Discount||· Voluntarily enrolled in a motor vehicle accident prevention course.
· Certificate required.