- Payment issued within 48 hours of claim acceptance.
- Extended replacement cost: Will pay to have your home replaced even if it exceeds your policy limit.
- Cash payment option: You can either get the home rebuilt or just accept a cash payout option.
- Expert home appraisals: All homes are appraised inside and out by Chubb.
- Temporary living expenses: Chubb will pay to help you live elsewhere. This includes pet kenneling.
- Rebuilding to code: Will rebuild to code.
- Personal articles floater: No deductible. Can cover jewelry, fine arts, and wine collections. Agreed Value.
- Umbrella: Maximum Amount: $1,000,000 – $50,000,000
- Excess Flood: Replacement cost for damaged property and possessions. Rebuilds your home to code. $7,500 set aside for additional living expenses.