Progressive offers a premier boat insurance program. It can also cover personal watercraft if needed. Before you go on the water this summer, consider protecting your boat, your passengers, and other boaters with this coverage. Progressive will also pay to tow your boat off the water if you experience a breakdown.
Covers the bodily injury and property damage you will be liable for after an accident. You will even be protected in the event your boat spills fuel. You will also be given liability from Progressive if you are hit by an uninsured boater.
Damage to Your Boat
Boating accidents can occur at any time. Protect yourself from damage to your boat, loss of personal property, and removal of your damaged boat. The vessel will be covered at agreed value with no worry of depreciation.
- Stranded Assistance Coverage: Pays for trip interruption. $500 for lodging or food.
- Personal effects: Covers personal items lost in the boat after a covered loss.
- Sign & Glide: Pays for a tow while you are on the water. Can also take care of the bill if you are towed by another company.
- Propulsion Plus: Pays for mechanical breakdown of the boat.
- Disappearing Deductible: Drops each deductible by 25% for each period that the insured is accident free.
- Fishing Equipment: Pays for non-commercial fishing equipment on your vessel.
Get a Progressive Boat Quote
Cities we offer Progressive boat insurance in. We also offer Progressive boat in the entire state of Texas!
Arlington, Allen, Argyle, Azle, Addison, Bedford, Benbrook, Burleson, Carrollton, Colleyville, Coppell, Crowley, Dallas, Denton, Euless, Fort Worth, Flower mound, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Kennedale, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, North Richland Hills, Prosper, Plano, Roanoke, Saginaw, Southlake, The Colony, Watauga, Westlake, Whitney.