Landlord Insurance

Protect your investment

If you rent a dwelling out to others this coverage is essential. It works just like a home policy. Please visit the home policy page to learn more about home coverage. Mortgage companies require this coverage if you are not occupying the home.  

What is covered?

Personal property coverage is required on a home insurance policy, but when you are renting out a home or condo it is not necessary. Your tenant has access to renter’s insurance to cover their belongings. This policy can be changed to cover the contents of the home that you own. The exclusions on this type of policy are similar to home insurance.    

Contact our agency for more information or click below to submit a quote.

Get a landlord insurance quote

DFW cities we provide Landlord Insurance to (We also serve the entire state of Texas!):

Arlington, Allen, Argyle, Azle, Addison, Bedford, Benbrook, Burleson, Carrollton, Colleyville, Coppell, Crowley, Dallas, Denton, Euless, Fort Worth, Flower mound, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Kennedale, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, North Richland Hills, Prosper, Plano, Roanoke, Saginaw, Southlake, The Colony, Watauga, Westlake, Whitney.