Protect what matters most
Your home is your most valuable asset. Although home insurance is not required by law, it is financially responsible to insure your property. Losing your home without insurance can cause financial turmoil. Milestone insurance can provide you protection. Learn more about home insurance below.
What is Home Insurance?
Restoring your home to its original state after a catastrophe is the main focus of home insurance. Not only does this coverage protect the property, but also the owner of the home as well. This coverage is not required by law, but is required if you have a mortgage company with financial interest in the home.
What is covered?
This coverage protects your home’s structure, the contents inside, and the liability that can arise from being a homeowner. Additional coverage can be added to protect against identity theft and to reimburse you for the cost of living away from the home while it being fixed. Each loss is subject to a deductible.
What is not covered?
This type of policy excludes coverage for earth movement, flood, wear and tear, neglect, war, and intentional losses. Coverage can be changed for earthquakes and a separate policy is available for flood.
Not all home policies are the same. Contact us for detailed information on what’s covered and is not covered.Get a home insurance quote
Special coverage we offer
- Replacement cost coverage: Allows you to have your items replaced and the home repaired at the amount you originally paid for the items and the materials.
- Water- Back up Coverage: This will protect your home if there is any damage due to a blockage in the pipes of your home that causes overflowing.
- Increased personal property coverage: Some personal property on your home policy is covered at a specific limit. We have the ability to increase the coverage to make sure you can be reimbursed correctly after a loss.
- Scheduled personal property: If you have a very special item that is of high value, this coverage is ideal. The cost of this item will be set aside on the policy and covered without having to worry about the policy deductible. This is mainly used for jewelry or fine art, but it can be used for items like furs, antique furniture, guns, and musical instruments.
- Mold coverage: Your average home policy will exclude damage due to mold. We have the ability to add coverage for mold to your policy.
- Identity Theft Protection: This coverage can be added to reimburse you for the expenses of dealing with identity theft.
- In policy watercraft coverage: Please visit the boat policy page to learn more about boat coverage. We have the ability to extend coverage to your watercraft in your homeowner’s policy.
- In policy excess liability coverage: Please visit the umbrella policy page to learn more about umbrella coverage. We have the ability to include this in your homeowner’s policy.
There is a lot of coverage available to you in this area, give us a call or request a quote to learn why placing your home with our agency is the best optionGet a home insurance quote
DFW cities we provide Home Insurance to (We also serve the entire state of Texas!):
Arlington, Allen, Argyle, Azle, Addison, Bedford, Benbrook, Burleson, Carrollton, Colleyville, Coppell, Crowley, Dallas, Denton, Euless, Fort Worth, Flower mound, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Kennedale, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, North Richland Hills, Prosper, Plano, Roanoke, Saginaw, Southlake, The Colony, Watauga, Westlake, Whitney.