A condominium policy is necessary if you own the unit, but not the entire structure. Other than limited coverage, the condo policy is much like a normal homeowner’s policy.
Click the link below to learn more about home insurance.Home Insurance
Click the link below to learn more about the HO-6 product.The HO-6 Form
Optional coverage with our carriers includes:
- Replacement cost loss settlement on the contents of the home.
- Equipment breakdown coverage (Can cover the water heater).
- Identity theft expense coverage.
- Blanket coverage for certain items.
- Fungi coverage
- Seepage coverage
- Earthquake coverage (normally excluded)
- Sinkhole coverage (normally excluded)
- Extended coverage to other properties
Carriers that offer Condo Insurance:
Travelers Condo Insurance Kemper Condo Insurance State Auto Condo Insurance UPC Condo Insurance Homeowner's of America Condo Insurance Pacific Specialty Condo Insurance MetLife condo insurance quote
DFW cities we provide Condo Insurance to (We also serve the entire state of Texas!):
Arlington, Allen, Argyle, Azle, Addison, Bedford, Benbrook, Burleson, Carrollton, Colleyville, Coppell, Crowley, Dallas, Denton, Euless, Fort Worth, Flower mound, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Kennedale, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, North Richland Hills, Prosper, Plano, Roanoke, Saginaw, Southlake, The Colony, Watauga, Westlake, Whitney.