In today’s global economy, many businesses cross national borders; and individuals are required to take occasional international trips. Interaction with foreign suppliers, visiting foreign offices and employees traveling abroad are increasingly commonplace. Many worldwide exposures are typically not covered by standard commercial insurance policies.
Travelers Select Accounts World Business Essentials combines the necessary coverage in one package to conveniently address the needs of small business by now adding an embedded options coverage for MasterPac.
- Overseas Claim Data Expense
- Worldwide Business Income and Extra Expense
- Overseas Fine Arts
- Overseas Valuable Papers and Records
- Overseas Business Travel or Business Personal Property at Client or Virtual Office premises Overseas
- Utility Services – Time Element at Client or Virtual Office Premises Overseas Coverage Extension
- Expands the definition of covered territory to all parts of the world, excluding any country subject to trade or economic sanctions.
- Provides Excess Liability coverage for hired and non-owned vehicles located outside the U.S. (Including territories and possessions), Puerto Rico and Canada.
Global Executive Support Service:
- Provides 24-hour access to medical assistance, legal services and personal assistance for employees and their families in international locations. Our goal is to keep U.S. employees worry-free while traveling or working abroad.
Let us know if you are interested in adding this coverage to your MasterPac policy!Get a MasterPac Quote
Head Back To MasterPac Page Head Back To Business Insurance